Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coachella Fashion Faceoff 2

Miss Von Teese

Miss Lohan
Miss Hudgens
Miss Greene
Miss Hudgens
Miss Richie & Miss Serious Tan
Miss Osbourne
Kitty Purry/ Katty Perry
Miss Reid &Miss Serious Legs
Miss Port


Wow, soo many celebs this year! Vanessa looks very much the part of a hippie/ festival gal.  My mum wears thoes pants all the time, I never thought of them much, but dang! Vanessa made them look so young, hip and flirty. Whitney Port here reminds me of thoes late 90's pop stars. I give her a thumbs up. Ashley Greene is so beautiful, but what she wore did no justice to her beauty at all. Katty Perry is a doll, look at her.What do you think of the fashion at Coachella this year?
infdaily, yeeeah, skinyvscurvy, Starepulse

14 comments:

Stefany said...

I have to say, I think Katy Perry takes the cake. Her outfit is so cute and romantic looking! :)

Abigail Green-Dove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not Your Mother's Fashion Blog said...

katy perry or ashley greene.

thanks for checking out my blog, by the way!

Ruby Girl said...

talk about a faceoff. lots of great looks! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

ANN said...

I love all these festival outfits! I want Vanessa Hudgen's shorts and Katy Perry's whole look is so gorgeous.

Is This Real Life? said...

Love whitney and vanessas ooutfit! Fab pictures!

Vanesa said...

Wow! Such a cute post! I like your blog too...
I,m going to follow you... Sure!
Thanks a lot for your sweet comment!

We keep in contact dear...
Kisses!
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Amira said...

Fab pics! Great blog! Love all the girls! Follow you)follow me?

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Dita looks amazing. x hivenn

Sassy said...

Great post :)
If you like my blog, follow me. I' ll follow you too :D.
Alla moda e con stile

Sherry said...

Wow, so hard to choose! I love them all! Love Katy's dress and Miss Serious Leg's shoes! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog -would love for you to follow me!!

sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

An Hour After Yesterday said...

I love Miss Von Teese style!
Katty Perry's too :D
These are really cute out fits.

Follow each other??
:)

http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

--Sanam-- said...

Wow, there certainly were a lot of celebs at the festival :) I love what Katy Perry was wearing :)


Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Anonymous said...

I like what Vanessa wore, but I think she tried too hard to look the hippie. Kind of weird that Dita was there, doesn't seem like it's her sence.